The ProSkimmer System includes everything you need to start skimming immediately.
- In-water floating collection unit with adjustable skimming depth, capable of removing up to 80 gallons per minute of your pond’s surface water (depending upon system setup)
- On-shore filtration unit which filters out pond weeds from water
- Continuous mode kit includes a filtration chute and quick-connect extension leg set—used to create an incline that allows collected weeds and debris to slide directly into your own receptacle, such as a cart, wheel barrow or even a bucket loader.
- Adjustable legs for the filtration unit with quick release pull pins
- One 5' long, 2" diameter quick connect pressure hose to connect the in-water floating collection unit to the on-shore filtration unit
- Two 5' long, 3" diameter quick disconnect discharge hoses to return filtered, aerated water from the on-shore filtration unit to your pond.
- Hose kit includes a 25' 2" pressure hose for connecting the skimmer to the filter and four 4' 3" modular pipes with connectors for returning water to your pond (2 x 8' assembled). One kit is included to get you started immediately and is generally all you will need. You may purchase additional kits if you need more hose, or purchase from a local supplier.
Please specify your choice of 115 volt or 230 volt model, and your choice of duckweed (standard) or watermeal (fine) filters.
Priced at $6,950
Break the cycle of weeds in your pond, year after year, for the single price of $6,950 plus shipping.
Available options include:
- On-shore filtration unit cover - protects the filter from UV and debris, such as golf balls - $500
- Additional duckweed or watermeal primary filter - $50
- Additional duckweed or watermeal secondary filter / chute - $500 or purchase both together for $500 and free shipping
- Maintenance mode weed collection basket holds up to 3 cubic feet of collected weeds and debris - $475
- Additional hose kit includes an extra 25' 2" pressure hose for connecting the skimmer to the filter and extra 4 x 4 foot 3 inch modular pipes with connectors for returning water to your pond (2 x 8' assembled). Buy two or more for longer runs - shipped free when purchased with a System - $100
- Chopping impeller kit for grinding sticks and other trash (limited availability) - $125